Gardeners For Africa (G4A)

Contact Us

Feel free to reach out to us anytime

Contact Us

Send Us A Message

Contact Information

Are you a school director or principal and wishes to know how G4A can assist and support your school? Please feel free to contact us using the details below.

  • Address

    No 3 North Eigth Avenue, Trans-ekulu Enugu, Nigeria

  • Phone Number

    +234 814 545 1251

  • Email

Take Your Next Step

You are one step away from bringing your school online

  • 1

    Send us a message

    To indicate your interest in our school support program, the first faithful step to take is to reach out to our sales team @ or place a call

  • 2

    We'll contact you

    Once we receive your message in form of emails or calls, our sales team will reach out to you and schedule a time to meet with you virtually or in person for further discussions

  • 3

    Let's start building!

    Once we receive a go ahead order from you, we'll immediately deploy aour team to get the required information for website and portal development, which once collected, will be used to deploy a website and portal in 3 weeks!


Frequently Asked Questions

What is Gardeners for Africa (G4A)?

Gardeners for Africa (G4A) is an edtech organization that provides support to schools (primary to tertiary) through their school support program which boosts the quality of education obtainable in middle to low income schools, leveraging tech 

What type of schools do G4A support?

G4A’s school support program is for primary and secondary schools who cater for and have as majority of their students population, children from middle to low income families.

What is the cost of the program?

70% of G4A’s services (website and portal development, teachers training, need based assistance etc.) are free and can be obtained at no cost of on the school. The remaining 30% (ICT training and Career Development) have been subsidized greatly in such a way that makes it affordable to your students. Contact sales for more information.

What are the benefits of partnering with G4A?
  • School Digitization @ zero costs.
  • Low cost ICT Career development training fees.
  • Free perks (laptops) for ICT and career development trainings.
  • Additional support tailored to each school’s need
  • Increased school visibility which gives birth to Increased student population
What are the requirements for onboarding?

The only requirement for onboarding your school unto the G4A support program, is the evidence of your school being approved by the state government

How do I get started?

The first step to take, is to contact the sales team who will guide you through the onboarding process and answer any of your questions.

Ask A Different Question?